THE HEART OF HOSPITALITY AWARD
Employers in the hospitality industry are invited to nominate one outstanding employee per quarter through the grant application below. The amount and number of grants given each quarter will be commensurate with The Above and Beyond Foundation’s donations and sponsorship.
The employee must complete one full year of employment prior to applying. Applications must be submitted by a senior manager of the employer and received by: February 1st, May 1st, August 1st, November 1st. Applications will be evaluated and winners selected by the Board of Directors through a blind submission. Grants will be awarded in March, June, September and December.
The spirit of the award is to recognize and reward the outstanding employee in front of colleagues. The Above and Beyond Foundation requires that the employer arrange a gathering with all employees to award the winner.
- Applications will be accepted from hospitality industry employers
- The person submitting the application must hold a senior management position with the employer
- Each employer may submit one application per quarter- applications are valid for one year
- The nominee must have completed 1 year of employment with the employer
- Part time employees are eligible
- Both employer and winner agree to publicity, including photos, interviews, and social media posts
- Nominee must be over 21 years old
- Applications for each quarterly grant are due: March 1st, June 1st, Sep 1st, December 1st, and are valid for one year